5 February 2011

They know me !


First, let me introduce THE dogs. The one on the left is Jee & the right one is Joe. At first they both were infected & it took a month for them to recover from it. I had to give them coconut water in a feeding bottle which they didn't like. So often I would see the bottle in pieces. They taught me that they are living ones too & they should not be tamed or trained. So, I left them how they are. They loved me so much that they would take away the key when I go to lock the gate. Months rolled by, Jee & Joe grew older & bigger. My love for them grew with them. Every time I go out of the city I feel alone & uncomfortable. I still remember their first bath, outing, bark etc. Everyday when I returned from school they would give me a warm welcome. One such day . . . . .